Marvin Edeas was appointed as visiting Professor at Institut Cochin, INSERM U1016, Paris, France
We are honoured to announce that Pr Marvin Edeas was appointed as a visiting professor at Institut Cochin, INSERM U1016, Paris, France.
Cochin Institute-INSERM Unit1016
Department of Cancer, Development and Reproduction
Inflammation, Oxidative stress and Cellular Proliferation Team
University Paris Descartes
27 rue du Fg St Jacques
Gustave Roussy Bulding. 4F
75014 Paris, France
Fax: 33 (0)1 220.127.116.11
His clinical interests and projects at INSERM Unit 1016 are the following:
• Clinical interests focus on the impact of oxidative stress and inflammation on chronic diseases
• Studying the intriguing relation between mitochondria and microbiota
• How to evaluate mitochondria function and microbiota signatures in diseases?
• How to target mitochondria by drugs, Nrf2 modulators, and redox molecules?
• How to modulate gut microbiota quality, quantity and diversity?
• Effect of phages therapy on the microbiota quality
• Effects of microbiota metabolites on mitochondria activities
• A clinical study to investigate the mitochondria and microbiota relationship in hemodialysis patients
• Biotech Projects:
• Non-invasive biomarkers in chronic diseases
• Olfactory Receptors modulations outside the nose
To access to the complete CV of Pr Edeas, please click here.
Saint-Georges-Chaumet, Y., Edeas, M.
Microbiota-mitochondria inter-talk: consequence for microbiota-host interaction.
Pathog Dis. 2016 Feb;74(1)